Monday, January 21, 2008

Long time no post! Sorry about that. Mommy just posted a few pictures of me on Cooper's Blog if you want to go look. http://cooperdavid.blogspot.com/.

I have been walking more lately but today I was really into it! Even though I was in my footy pajamas and was on the hardwood floors (slippery!) I spent all night just walking around the house! I had my new favorite toy, my plastic froggy, and I was making him walk all around the living room, kitchen and dining room. I needed two hands to do it right so instead of holding onto the wall or crawling I just walked. I walked right through the middle of the kitchen and right through the middle of the dining room! Mommy was amazed. I am usually afraid to walk on the hardwood floors even barefoot! Mommy says that I should take my froggy with me everywhere and then maybe I could finally become a full time walker!!!

No comments: