Friday, February 25, 2005

Today was Daddy's birthday, he is 30 years old! Happy Birthday, Daddy.

I had to go to the doctor to get another RSV shot today. The good part is I got weighed. Here are my stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz
Height: 27.25 inches

I am getting mighty big! The shot wasn't so bad. We had to wait there a long time so Mommy read me Green Eggs and Ham, I played with the paper, and we played peek-a-boo (my new favorite game). It was actually a pretty fun trip to the doctors! Then I went over to Grandma Jan's house while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner. That was nice, lots of snuggling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn give your Daddy a big kiss and wish him a Happy Birthday from me, I thought his birthday was in March, Good job on your weight and height, you sure are getting to be a big boy. Love you lots G G Berta.