Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Today was great, as usual! Mommy and me hung out and had a lot of fun with some real good snuggle time. Then Lindalee came over and played with me for a while. She bounced me on a ball and made me kneel for a really long time. I didn't mind too much cause I got to play with my toys while I kneeled. Daddy got home in time to feed me which was great. Then we cuddled a little and I fell asleep.

FYI....my birthday party has been changed to APRIL 16th! That's cause we are Jewish, and apparently some Jews have better things to do on Passover than come to my party! Just messing with you Uncle Ian and Ben! Have fun in Pittsburg and eat a matzo ball for me! But you better get me something really good for my birthday like a paper towel or empty water bottle!

No comments: