Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I had a new kind of yogurt for breakfast today. It had lots of little blueberries in it! I really liked it, it is much better than that smooth baby yogurt I used to eat. Then at lunch Mommy mixed lots of little bits of fruit into my cereal. That was good too, do you think she is trying to tell me it is time to eat chunkier food?

My OT Michelle came over today. She was way impressed with my excellent straw drinking abilities! We had fun playing, she brought over a yummy bucket and some cool blocks to play with.

I really want to crawl but Mommy says it isn't time yet. So I have to stick to rolling and pivoting to get around. Today I rolled over to the sofa and looked under it for like half an hour....it was neat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn you made me cry after reading your Blog, you are growing up soooo fast. Love you sweetheart your G G Berta