Tuesday, March 29, 2005

What a day! This morning we went to see Pat Winders, but she was at a different place than normal. I really liked this place cause it had big windows and today was such a nice sunny day. I sat pretty darn good today if I may say so myself. I sat without help but still leaning on a back support for a few minutes. Mommy and Pat were both so proud of me, that felt really good. I also showed Pat how good I am at pivoting and she was really impressed. She said that by next month I should have my balance all worked out and then it will be totally up to me if I want to sit. I will think about it.

Lindalee came over today too. Lots of PT today. I was pretty worn out by the time she got here so we didn't get much done. I'm gonna miss her while she is away in Europe! She will be back in a few weeks though.

Even though I was really tired I stayed up so I could see Daddy and play with him. I love that guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quinn I bet that guy loves you too. You keep practicing so you can show all of us at your party how good you sit.Love you lots. G. G Berta.