Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Apparently Mommy isn't going to let this whole "walking" thing go. This morning while we were waiting for the bus she made me practice again and again. I did awesome, in case you were wondering. Mommy moved my stroller down the sidewalk and then I practiced walking to it on my own. I like walking outside.

I had a great time at school today. We glued little pumpkins onto paper, I love gluing. I did come home with my emergency pants though. I guess Ms. Carol didn't understand me when I told her I was gonna pee....while she was changing my diaper. Whoops!

Tonight Mommy made Mac & Cheese with hot dogs for dinner. I don't usually like either of those things, but tonight I couldn't get enough. I ate a whole bunch! Mommy said I will never have Macaroni & Cheese as good as hers, unless I marry a southern girl.

No comments: