Friday, October 26, 2007

Today I skipped school and went to a party at my friend Jack's house. It was sooo fun! Everyone was so happy to see me, since I haven't been around much since I started school. They were also all impressed with my walking, everything at Jack's house was so close together I barely crawled at all! I played with Jack and some other kids. But Jack is my favorite special friend, he really "gets" me and he and I played so nice together today!

Mommy helped me decorate a bag for trick-or-treating. It has my name on it! Then when she wasn't looking I managed to unlock the screen door and escape to the front porch. Good thing there were lots of mommies around, cause one of them found me sitting out there before I got in too much trouble.

It was a really fun day. Tonight I got to watch Deal or No Deal with G.G. Berta, that was really fun too!

No comments: