Sunday, November 25, 2007

I know Mommy hasn't been updating my blog lately. Maybe that is because I have been keeping her so busy being the little devil that I am!

The other day Mommy left me alone in the living room watching the new Wiggles movie. When she got back (it was only a few minutes), I had totally emtied a brand new tissue box all over the floor and was in the process of shredding the hundreds of tissues. Mommy was not amused but I thought it was hillarious! Then I also stole a book from school. Yup, I got off the bus one day holding a book and noone knew where I got it from. Mommy sent it back to school in my bookbag and no one said anything about it. I am also getting taller, so that means I can now reach all types of new things. I have figured out how to open my dresser from my crib too. Mommy was totally stumped as to where all my clean shirts went, until she realized I had pulled them out of my dresser and shoved them all behind my crib. Poor Mommy.

Tonight we went out with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don. We went to the mall and had pizza for dinner and then got haircuts. I was really good, I think I am finally getting used to having my haircut, which it good cause it seems to grow extra fast. It was a really fun night, I love hanging out with my grandparents!!

No comments: