Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I must take after Mommy, I was up until 3 AM last night. I was so tired I was crying, but I still couldn't sleep! Ugg. So Mommy took pity on me and didn't wake me up when it was time to go to school. I missed going to school, but it was good to sleep in.

The good news is that I was here when my old teacher Miss Dorothy came over to see Cooper. I remembered her right away and the first thing I did was dig into her bag, because that is where she keeps all the fun stuff. Eventually I did have to go downstairs and play alone cause I was not letting Cooper get his therapy.

Tonight we watched "Shrek the Halls" and I really liked it. It was funny and there was lots of music. Mommy promised she would rent "Shrek the Third" and we would all watch it together soon.

No comments: