Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well, to quote the late great Britney Spears "Ooops, I did it again!" I came home with something else that didn't belong to me. This time I got off the bus wearing a very nice hooded sweatshirt, the only problem was, it wasn't mine. Mommy has no idea where it came from, but at least this time it wasn't my fault...I don't have the OT skills to put on a sweatshirt and zip it up by myself yet. Mommy figures that with all of us kids the teachers must get confused sometimes, oh well.

I was a little devil at school today though. At snack time the boy sitting next to me had a banana. I wanted that banana so bad that I just reached over and took it! By the time anyone noticed I had eaten half of it plus my own snack. Sorry, but I really can't resist bananas! As Mommy always says, I'm lucky I am so cute. My teacher thought it was sweet :)

No comments: