Sunday, December 02, 2007

Holiday Party: Down Syndrome Style!!

Today we went to the Down Syndrome group's holiday party. It was so much fun! There was lots of dancing, did you know I can do the chicken dance almost perfectly? Well, I can....who knew? Grandma Donna said I must have learned it at school, but come on...they don't teach the chicken dance at school! I saw all my old friends there and it was great. All their Mommies are pregnant, boy they don't know what they're in store for. I am sooooo glad my Mommy isn't pregnant again, that would suck.

We had yummy pizza for lunch and I got to walk all around the party and everyone said hello to me. I really liked the attention. I did a lot of good walking holding hands at the party, but I also did something that made Mommy mad. Something about that big gymnasium floor just made me want to commando crawl so bad. So I did, a lot. Mommy was so embarrassed, I haven't commando crawled in years!! Sorry Mom, I just couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Jan Steck Huffman said...

well, a guys gotta sometimes commando crawl everywhere for a long time before walking on his own, so you go Quinn!