Thursday, December 27, 2007

A walk in the woods....with Grandpop!

Today Grandpop Bill came over and took us for a walk in the woods. Actually it was on the old Trolley Trail, but that still counts. It was really fun! Me and Cooper especially liked playing on the gates that they have up so no cars can get through. At one point I was standing at the gate and nobody was paying much attention to me. I decided it was a good time to just let go and walk away! I was 10-15 feet down the path with not a thing to hold onto before Mommy and Grandpop noticed! Everyone was really excited!

After our adventure in the woods we went out to lunch at Burger King. Me and Cooper both got kids meals with nuggets and fries. I thought I would get all of Cooper's nuggets too since he never eats anything, but no...he ate all of his nuggets and some of mine! He kept reaching over and stealing mine. What a strange day, I walked and Cooper ate...must be opposite day or something!

No comments: