Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I got to skip school today so we could go to the mall and get our pictures taken. For some reason I got really upset when we got there and Mommy thought there was no way I was going to calm down enough to get a good picture. Then I saw this cool tree they use as a prop and playing with it really calmed me down. I ended up giving the camera lots of big smiles! I had tons of fun while Cooper was getting his picture taken. There were lots of cool props all over the place so I crawled around and explored. When Mommy finally turned around to check on me I was sitting there with fake snow all over my lap (hey, it made a good blanket), swinging a menorah all around (I am technically Jewish), and laughing my butt off (even I knew I was being a goofball)! My only regret about the mall trip was that I fell asleep in my stroller and missed out on McDonalds for lunch :(

Tonight Uncle Randy came over. I showed him how I can walk some now and he was really impressed. Thankfully one of Uncle Randy's favorite meals is Spaghetti and Meatballs! Thank you Uncle Randy, I love,love,love meatballs! It was a good dinner.

Hopefully I will have school tommorow, it is supposed to SNOW!

No comments: