Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Boy Bed!

So...yesterday morning I tried to climb out of my crib. I fell and hurt myself, I must have bit my tounge cause there was a lot of blood and I was really upset. It was all worth it though cause now I get to sleep in a big boy bed!!!! Mommy and Daddy bought me one at Ikea yeterday. It is a twin size so there is lots of room for me and it is low to the floor so if I fall out I won't hurt myself. When Mommy showed me my bed tonight I got so excited! I had a huge grin on my face and was so happy that I finally get to sleep in a big bed. Mommy was worried that I would play and get into stuff and then fall asleep on the floor, but I didn't. Fifteen minutes after she turned off the light she checked on me again and I was sound asleep in my bed with my head on the pillow! I am such a good boy!!!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Wonderful.