Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today was fun even though we couldn't go out with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don. Instead we went to the mall with Mommy and Daddy! I had a great time. I walked all over the mall all by myself (I refused to get in the stroller). The whole time I was so happy to be walking that I kept laughing and flapping my arms. Even though the mall was really crowded I did a good job of not walking into anyone. I am getting to be a pretty fast walker too!

We went to the food court and had Chic-fil-a for dinner. I ate 7 nuggets and half a thing of fries, it was sooo good. Then we walked to the play area and me and Cooper had a great time playing there. I especially like standing in front of the mirror and dancing.

I am so glad I can finally walk, the mall is much more fun when you don't have to sit in a stroller!

No comments: