Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I am doing great with my new big boy bed! I haven't gotten stuck anywhere in my room since Mommy took those pictures, and I have fallen asleep in my bed the last two nights! Of course, this morning I emptied my sock drawer (at least what I could reach through the opening before the childproofing stopped me), but that is to be expected because I really love socks!!

Today was really fun. First I went to school and we had our pictures taken. Not sure how my picture came out but if it isn't too bad Mommy will buy it and post it on here. Then as we were getting ready to go to the playground Mommy, Cooper, and Grandpop Bill showed up! I showed them how I can walk pretty good with my backpack on, and they were all impressed. Then we went to play on the playground, which Cooper really liked. After that we all went to lunch at Wendy's. I have been eating out enough with Grandpop now that I know to steal his french fries. He is always stealing mine so this time I reached over and took a couple of his. Mommy thought that was really funny :)

No Daddy tonight, he had to work late. I got to cuddle with Mommy and watch Go, Diego, Go so it wasn't too bad. I did miss him though.

No comments: