Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I was in a really great mood today! Not sure why, I just was. I was happy to play and sit and read books all day long and didn't fuss at all. I was also extra good when Mommy left me with Grandma Berta for a little bit today. I didn't even cry when Mommy put me to bed, which is something I have been doing all week...and so bad Mommy had to lay down with me every night.

Tonight, after Mommy put Cooper to sleep she said it was time for my bath. She opened the gate to upstairs and went up to turn on the water. She said " You ready for your bath, Quinn?" Well, I was so I followed her upstairs. She expected me to crawl up the stairs cause I am pretty good at that. But when she came out of the bathroom she found me halfway up the steps, walking!!! I was holding onto the rail with both hands and doing a really good job. Boy, did Mommy look surprised!!! I love to surprise my Mommy!! :)

No comments: