Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today wasn't nearly as boring as every other day this week has been!

This morning Grandpop Bill came over and we all went to the mall. I loved being able to walk around without it being so crowded. We went to the play area and it was really fun. Then finally it was time for lunch! I got my ususal, chicken nuggets kids meal from McDonalds. This time the lady screwed up (again) and gave me the big kid toy instead of the toddler toy. I was really glad though, cause the big kid toy was this awesome skelton guy from Pirates of the Carribean! I liked playing with it so much I held it all through lunch and the whole car ride to speech!

Yup, I had speech today for the first time in many many weeks. It was extra fun cause Grandpop Bill was there to watch. The best part of my session was that Mommy signed me up for summer speech camp while we were there!! I get to go for a half a day twice a week for 6 weeks this summer. It will be just like school with other kids and snack and everything! I can't wait!!! FYI, I didn't get to go to summer speech camp last year because I couldn't walk. Not gonna be a problem this year!! Yay!!!

No comments: