Friday, September 14, 2007

First, Mommy would like to apologize for not updating my blog. She has given up Diet Coke and it has been a rough week!

Today at school I was a real goofball. When Mommy read my note it said that I insisted on having snack at 9:45 (which is early), and because of me the rest of the class had an early snack too. Then I fell asleep at 10:15! I never fall asleep at school, but I realized I was going too so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss my snack! I was still asleep when I got home and I took a nice long nap. I woke up in a great mood though :)

Yesterday I didn't have school cause of the jewish holiday. Mommy took us to the mall and we watched the fish for a while. Then we ate lunch at the food court, I had Burger King and it was really yummy.

Tommorow is Saturday so I get to play with Daddy all morning and then go out with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don, yay!

No comments: