Sunday, September 30, 2007

This afternoon we went over to Grandma Jan's house to visit with Uncle Scott, Aunt Stacey, and Cousin Zoe. It was pretty fun, even though Grandpa Don wasn't there most the time. I played football with Aunt Stacey. I cuddled with Grandma Jan, afterall Grandpa Don wasn't there :) We went outside and I swung on the swing and played in the sandbox. It was nice seeing Cousin Zoe, but I don't really get girls.

I had pizza for lunch and it was really yummy, I ate every bit of it! Then Grandpa Don got home and we walked around a bunch. Thanks for carrying me even though you had just rode a gazillion miles on your bike, Grandpa!

After we came home and had a nice long nap Mommy and Daddy got brave and took both me and Cooper to Red Robin for dinner. It wasn't pretty at first but I calmed down after I got some fries in me, I was just hungry! Then we went to Target to get some stuff, I really liked riding in the cart it is much more fun than a stroller. We bought me some black pants for my Wiggles costume. They were with all the girls clothes, but Mommy swears they are for boys!

No comments: