Saturday, September 01, 2007

Today we went to the state fair. I have been there twice before, but only with Mommy and Daddy. This time we took Cooper and Great Grandma Berta with us and that made it even more fun! We saw lots of stinky animals....cows, pigs, sheep, and goats. And Mommy thinks my diapers are bad, they are nothing compared to what was coming out of some of those cows!!!

While we were walking around we ran into my old buddy Jackson from the Down Syndrome group, his mom said he is gonna have a little brother soon too. Poor Jackson, he doesn't have a clue. Cooper didn't bother me too much at the fair cause we both had our own stroller. We definately prefer it that way. We got our free balloons from ABC 2, which is always the best part of the fair. We ate lots of french fries, yum! Both Mommy and Grandma Berta tried to share their ice cream with me, but I didn't want any. That is unusual for me, it is probably cause I heard Mommy say that they made the ice cream right from the cows we had just seen, yuck!

I had such a good time that I laughed the whole car ride home. I was just in such a good mood!

No comments: