Monday, September 17, 2007

Mommy went to school with me today! What a surprise!

It was a really fun day, I am so glad Mommy was there to see it. We had circle time and read a book about trains. I really liked when the teacher made the train sound so I started dancing. We also worked on a gluing project and I used the glue stick to stick cars onto a train. After that I had PT and we walked around the school. We tried to work on steps but there aren't any good ones at my school! We practiced walking and I took a couple of steps on my own, I was trying to get to the water fountain, I love playing in the water fountain!! When we got back to class we had a group PT session and I did really well walking on the balance beam and waving my flag.

Then my two favorite parts of the day, snack and playground! I ate my entire bag of cheese crackers and then had a good time playing in the sandbox. Then Mommy took me home cause I was soooo tired. It was nice having Mommy at school with me, it was a little distracting though....I kept going over to hug her :)

No comments: