Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The cousins are here! The cousins are here!

That is right my cousins from Washington state are finally here for their annual summer visit. When I woke up this morning and saw they were here I got so excited. I love, love, love playing with Aaron, Emilia, and Sam. Too bad I am such a busy boy this summer cause I will be at school most of the time they are visiting.

Today I didn't go to school, I went to speech instead. Grandpa Don came over and took me and we had a great time. Afterwards we went to Friendly's for lunch! I love spending special time with my Grandpa.

When we got home I was so excited to play with the kids that I didn't even take a nap right away. Instead we played and watched a cool claymation movie. It was a great day!!

BTW, I really miss you Daddy! Come home soon!!!

No comments: