Friday, July 13, 2007

I had a rough day at school today. Actually, I had a rough day at school yesterday too, but nobody bothered to tell Mommy and I certainly can't! When Mommy got hom from taking Cooper to Gymboree this morning there was a message from the school nurse. It said that I was very upset and they couldn't calm me down. Mommy called the nurse right away, but I had just finally calmed down. The nurse told Mommy I did the same thing yesterday and that I must be sick because it wasn't usual for me. Of course I am not sick, I was totally fine yesterday when I got home. Mommy doesn't know what happened, and of course....I can't tell her :( The teacher didn't even send home a note or email Mommy today, what is up with that???

My day got much better on the bus ride home. One of the big boys on my bus got a Matchbox car at school and he decided he wanted to give it to me! He gave it to me when we got on the bus and it was so cool! I played with it the whole way home (even though it was still in the package), and was still awake and holding it when I got off the bus. It was the first time I have made it home awake since summer school started! It was so nice of that big boy to give me his toy, I brought it with me when I took my nap and Mommy found it under my pillow when I woke up. I know it is just a little car, but it means so much more to me cause a true friend gave it to me!!!

Mommy had a rough day too, so we got pizza for dinner! Yay!

No comments: