Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am not sure if I had a good day at school today. No note again! Oh well, I only have one day left there. I am not going tommorow or Thursday, so Friday will be my last day. Then I have the rest of the summer to do nothing but fun stuff, can't wait!

I got to see my cousins and Grandma Donna for a short time tonight. I get to spend all day tommorow with the cousins. Too bad Grandma can't join us, but I get to spend Friday night with her! We are gonna have so much fun hanging out at her house. Grandpop Bill's T.V. is big, I mean really, really big! I can't wait to see the Wiggles lifesize :)

Today we got to swing outside for a while. Mommy stood behind me and pushed that way. I kept turning around to laugh at her because that isn't how I usually get pushed. Grandpa Don needs to give her some lessons!

No comments: