Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today was so much fun! I didn't go to school and I didn't have any therapy. Instead I got to hang out with my cousins and go to the mall. We went to Arundel Mills and first we went to the Bass Pro Shop and said hi to the fishes. I got so excited when I saw all the fish and started to sign "fish" like crazy. I could have stayed there watching them all day long. After that we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch. I really liked the music and french fries, but the grilled cheese kinda sucked. Mommy's is better. I had a really good time dancing to the music though, and watching my goofy cousin Sam. Then we went to Dave and Busters to play some games. That place rocks! I loved all the flashing lights and cool sound effects.

I had a great day, but tommorow it is back to school. Saturday is gonna be so good cause Daddy is finally coming home. I miss him soooooo much!

No comments: