Monday, July 30, 2007

Me and Mommy have this new thing we do. When she carries me down to the playroom she stops at the light switch and tells me to turn on the light. I am getting pretty good at it, but this morning I flipped the light switch and nothing happened! I was so confused I just kept pointing at the light. Mommy had to explain the the bulb must have blown out and we had to wait until someone taller showed up to change it.

Good news, Grandpop Bill came over tonight for dinner and he is pretty darn tall! Not nearly as tall as my daddy, but still tall enough to change the light bulb. We also got to hang out and play a bunch which was really fun. Then he even helped Grandma Donna give me a bath before they left. It was a really fun night.

This week is my last week of summer school. I can't wait to get back to my regular school....it is so much better than this one!

No comments: