Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Boy is it good to be home! I had a very fun, but exhausting weekend. I was so worn out that I slept until noon today. It was an excellent day for sleeping in, since it was all yucky and rainy out. So all we did today was sleep, play, and eat. Meatballs for dinner....yummo!

My teacher called today! Mommy said she sounded so excited to have me back in her class, a nice change from my summer school teacher. We are going in next Tuesday for a conference, then I go for an hour on Thursday (with Mommy) and an hour on Friday (no Mommy). Tuesday the 4th is my first regular day and I get to take the bus. It is going to be a great year!

Tonight I got to watch the movie Mommy ordered me from Netflix. It is called "Move 'n' Groove Kids". It is an exercise video for kids and I loved it! It is basically a bunch of kids walking around and dancing. I think Mommy is trying to tell me something....it didn't work, while all the kids on the TV walked around in circles, I had a great time crawling around. Oh well, I did almost stand up a few times and I followed along really well. Thanks for thinking of that Mommy, I promise I will walk around like those kids someday :)

1 comment:

Andi said...

I am sure Quinn will walk around someday....like the kids in the video. I am glad that he had fun. :-)