Friday, August 10, 2007

We went to the MVA (or DMV depending on where you live) today. I hate the MVA! In fact, I hate the MVA so much that I cried and complained almost the whole time we were there and when Mommy picked me up to try and make me happier...I hit her. I slapped her on the face a whole bunch of times and then I scratched her. Boy, am I bad! Sorry Mom :(

After all that I finally fell asleep in my stroller and slept like a perfect angel while Mommy and Grandma Berta took care of their business.

Things were better after my nap. I gave Mommy hugs to apologize and then she put a new show on for me to watch. It is called "Hip Hop Harry" and it rocks! It is a lot like Barney, but with rap music! I really like rap music, I dig the beat. I was getting so into dancing that I almost stood up a bunch of times. Now I get to watch it whenever I want because any show that makes me want to stand up and dance is a good show. Even if the main character is a Vanilla Ice wannabee who can't rap to save his life (hey Mommy, this is my blog...no comments please).

Peace Out, Homies :)

No comments: