Monday, August 13, 2007

Today was fun! When I woke up my cousins were here. Emilia fed me breakfast (which almost made up for us being out of bananas, but not quite), and then we all went and played in the playroom. Besides Cooper tripping over me, it was great. Why doesn't that kid ever watch where he is going???

Mommy went to the train station to pick up Great Grandma Joan and she didn't put me for a nap. Usually, she puts me down but I don't sleep...so she didn't bother. I was in the playroom dancing to music with Emilia and all the sudden I just laid down in the middle of the floor and went to sleep. Emilia covered me with a blanket and that is where Mommy found me an hour later. I am such a goofball sometimes!

Oh well, I missed most of Grandma Joan's visit. It has been a rough couple of days.

No comments: