Friday, August 24, 2007

Grandma Donna, if you are reading this your email is full! Wow, that is a lot of emails. I hope you emerge from the wilderness soon and delete some of them. Miss you!!!

Today we just hung out. I was especially clingy to Mommy and mean to Cooper. I wanted to hug Mommy almost constantly and I really didn't like it when Cooper tried to get some lovin too. Little brothers are such a pain sometimes.

Mommy and me started playing the imitation game today. She touched her nose and I touched mine, she blew kisses and I blew them back. Grandma Berta got in on it and she started making muscles. Mommy thought I wouldn't do it, but I did. Apparently I have cute little muscles!

Mommy shared her steak with me at dinner, it was yummy! When I grow up I am gonna eat steak everynight, just like my daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn - I am out of the wilderness and will clean out my email!!! Boy do I miss you and Cooper! Can't wait to see you - and take you backpacking when you get old enough.