Saturday, August 04, 2007

I bet you are wondering why I haven't posted in a few days? Sorry, but I need Mommy's help to post and she was busy preparing for the big teachers test she had to take today. How did it go?....yDon't ask!

Well I had a fun day on Thursday. My cousins were here and we played all day. My miracle belt came in the mail.....miracle, my butt! We couldn't even get it to fit right, maybe once we figure it out it will help me walk, but it sure made it hard to climb up on the sofa (the thing does weigh two pounds).

Friday was my last day of summer school. I didn't even get a note from my teacher on the last day! She really sucked! I can't wait to get back to Ms. Carol's class! I am really gonna miss my bus rides though.

Friday night I went to Grandma Donna's so Mommy could study. I am still there! I don't mind though, I love Grandma Donna's house!!! Daddy came home tonight so I am really looking forward to seeing him tommorow morning. I am glad he is home, even if it is only for a few days!

No comments: