Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It was so great to be back in my old school and classroom today! Mommy went in for a meeting with my teacher and me and Cooper went with her. We were walking down the hall to my room when I saw my old assistant teacher, Miss Janine. I got all excited and started waving to her. She came over and talked for a bit, she won't be my teacher this year, but I bet I will see a bunch of her.

Then we got to my class. My teacher Miss Carol was so happy to see me and the feeling was mutual! She told Mommy that she was so glad to have me back in her class, it is nice to be loved :) Mommy gave her a little talking to about being more strict with me this year, I didn't like the sound of that much. I played with my new assistant teacher and my PT while they all talked. It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it everyday!

Guess what? This year there is gonna be another little boy with Down Syndrome in my class! Isn't that exciting? I can't wait to show him the ropes :)

No comments: