Monday, August 27, 2007

This morning we woke up early and took Great Grandma Berta to the eye doctor. She needed a ride cause she wasn't allowed to drive home. When we got there I was a little nervous, because I know an eye doctors office when I see one! Once I realized they were only gonna mess with Grandma Berta I relaxed. I sat in one of the big chairs and read Highlights magazine. When that got boring I tried out National Geographic. We were there for a long time waiting for Grandma, but I was very good the entire time. Cooper, of course, spent the whole time running around like a madman. What is wrong with that kid???

Tommorow me, Mommy, and Cooper are going to meet with my teacher in the morning. I can't wait to see my old classroom and rip all the stuff off the bulletin board!!!

No comments: