Thursday, April 05, 2007

This morning we went to physical therapy at Kennedy Krieger with Pat Winders. I hadn't been there in a long time and I forgot how much I hate it there! Pat is really nice, but she is always trying to get me to walk. I don't want to walk!!! I had a little emotional breakdown at the begining, but then I got over it. She had this new walker that was easier to steer and gave me less support and I walked up and down the hall with it. It was pretty nice, but we couldn't borrow it. Mommy is gonna check with the school to see if they have one I can borrow. She also had a ride on toy there today and I rode on it. Mommy sat me on it and I scooted around the room . Pat said that was great cause it was almost like walking. She also told Mommy to try again about the Sure Step foot braces. So she did and guess what?? The insurance is gonna approve them! I go on April 26th to get them fitted, it is all the way in Virginia! Grandma Jan, will you come with us, please???

This afternoon Lindalee came over, two PT's in one day! We didn't do too much, I showed her my walker (Pat gave me wheels for the back so now I can go backwards). Cooper kept trying to use my walker but he just isn't tall enough, besides, it's mine!! Grandma Donna came over for a little while tonight and we had a pretzel party! It was great, we had yummy soft pretzels, mmm.....

No comments: