Monday, April 30, 2007

I got to go to school today! WooHoo! I really love school.

All last week we were learning about pets. We learned about cats and fish, but no mention of dogs. Well, today we learned all about dogs as pets. So when I got home I decided to take a closer look at Portia. Usually I don't mess with her much but today I wouldn't leave her alone. I got growled at a lot today...a lot! Mommy isn't sure if it had anything to do with what I learned in school today, but maybe! The teacher also sent a note home with Mommy that said I sat in my chair better today, that must mean I didn't get up and roam around as much as usual, cause physically I have no problem sitting in a chair.

This morning before school Grandpa Don took me for a ride in my wagon! He showed me the sign for wagon, at first I thought he was just doing a goofy dance, but then I realized he was signing :) I love spending time in the moring with Grandpa before school. Then when he picked me up he fed me ravioli for lunch. It was yummy but I got totally covered with sauce! It was even in my eyebrows!

No comments: