Monday, April 02, 2007

Today was a very sad day. I had my last sessions with both my OT and my teacher! From now on I will get all that stuff at school! I went out with a bang though, I did so good on the puzzels that I amazed everyone, even myself. I am really gonna miss Michelle, she has been my OT since I was just a little baby and now I will probably never see her again. I am sure I will see my teacher again soon, she promised to come visit me in my new house and when I am at school! Good thing I am too young to really understand what is happening, or else I would be really upset! Thursday will be my last PT session with Lindalee, that is gonna be really tough :(

Tonight Grandma Berta was feeding me dinner and I just couldn't stop laughing! I don't know what it was but something struck me as really really funny! Grandma Donna came over tonight too and she gave me a bath. We had such a good time playing in the tub!!

No comments: