Friday, March 30, 2007

Today I mostly just hung out with Daddy and Great Grandma Berta. It was pretty fun, I haven't hung out with Daddy in a while! While I was taking a nap Mommy went out and got everything set up for me at my new school! She had to give them all kinds of information about me. She said it was a really nice school and I am really gonna love it. She said the school nurse is especially nice, just in case I skin my knee on the playground or something. She also left a note for my teacher so hopefully we can go visit my class soon. I probably won't officially start school until April 23rd though. I gotta be three first!

Tonight Grandma Donna came over. She didn't stay too long, but she did feed me dinner and play with me a little. Then she left and took Great Grandma Berta with her!! I was so sad to see them both go, I even got a little upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Quinn, you are going to love school! Emma started in Febuary and she can't get enough! You are growing up so fast...be kind to your mommy. Sometimes it's hard for us to watch you grow up :)