Thursday, March 08, 2007

We went to the mall again today and it was so much fun! We met Lindalee and then I walked around the mall in my walker and Mommy and Lindalee chased me. I tend to run into people and things, I am not the best steerer yet. Today I discovered I could walk right up to the big glass windows in front of stores. They usually had words written on them right where I could reach. Lindalee would read each letter out loud when I pointed to it, she is almost as good as my leapfrog magnets! After I walked some I got to climb and play on the little rides. Mommy didn't bother putting any money in cause I was having fun and I probably wouldn't have liked them if they started moving anyway.

Tonight I only got to play with Grandma and Grandpop a little bit cause they had a meeting. Instead I played with my magnets and danced!

No comments: