Friday, March 02, 2007

I got to hang out with Daddy all day today! I love happy Fridays!!

Tonight when Grandma got home I was so happy to see her that I waved and blew her a kiss. Then Mommy and Daddy went out and me and Grandma hung out alone, well not totally alone, Cooper was there too. We played a bunch, we ate animal crackers, and then we watched Finding Nemo! When Mommy got home we played some too, and she taught me how to sing "Twinkle,Twinkle, Little Star" I can't sing it, but I can do almost all the hand motions. I move my fingers like twinkling stars, then I hold my hands out like I wonder where they are, then I put my hands up in the air to show the stars up high. The only thing I can't figure out yet is how to put make a diamond with my fingers. That is kinda complicated. Mommy was really impressed I learned the whole song in just a few tries!

No comments: