Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Code Yellow!!! Code Yellow!!! We have a Code Yellow at our house tonight! There is a water main break up the street and none of the toilets are flushing. There are times that I am really glad I wear a diaper, and this is one of them!

Today was really fun. We went to speech at Loyola this morning and we brought Grandma Berta with us! I did a really good job. I signed "more bubbles" that is almost a sentence! My teacher showed me the computer and there were lots of pictures for me to choose from. Guess what I chose? The banana of course! She wasn't signing it right though, she kept signing "b", so I straightened her out and showed her the right sign.

My teacher came over this afternoon too. First I pretended that I didn't know how to sign "more" but then I did it for her. Then I crawled over to the front door (Mommy forgot to lock it), and turned the knob and opened it! I am such a tricky little boy! Grandma Donna came over today and Mommy made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. I ate lots of chicken and carrots, yum!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Quinn, I just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I love your blog! I can't wait to read more!