Thursday, March 22, 2007

This morning we went to the doctors. I wasn't too happy about it, but Mommy promised we were only going for Cooper. Then she made the doctor look in my ears too...no fair! At least now we know they aren't still infected.

When we were getting ready to go this morning Mommy had just strapped me in my seat and the door was still open. Guess who walked by?? A nun! Now, Mommy might be afraid of nuns but i'm not, I did spend two months of my life in a Catholic hospital! So I took one look at that nice lady with the long flowing habit and I smiled at her, waved, and said something that sounded just like "Hiya!" She said "Hiya" right back, what a nice nun!

This afternoon Lindalee came over for PT. I showed her how I can kinda take a step towards Mommy, but I didn't do as good as yesterday. She was still impressed though. Cooper kept getting in the way as usual. We were working on standing at the easel and he came over and wormed his way up there too. Then Lindalee was trying to play with me and he kept crawling in between us! Ummm Cooper, you are nine months old and already crawling, pulling to stand, and cruising...you don't need PT!!! Besides, Lindalee is all mine, you can't have her! :)

No comments: