Sunday, March 18, 2007

We moved back home yesterday! I am really going to miss seeing Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill everyday, but I sure am glad to be home! When we got back Grandpa Don and Grandma Jan came over and Grandpa took me sledding. It was so much fun that I cried when it was time to come home. After we picked up Grandma and Cooper we all went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. The chicken was really yummy, but I wasn't in the mood to play in the kids area. I still had a really fun night hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.

Today we just hung out at home. I showed Cooper all the cool toys that he couldn't get to last time we were here. I also tried to give him some tips on crawling on hardwood but he didn't get it. I slept extra late today, I can't believe how much more comfortable my crib is than that pack and play!!!

No comments: