Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday mornings are the best!! That is when I go to speech at Loyola. Today was really fun. We played and got to work on the computer too. They have a touch-screen there and it is really cool, I wish Mommy had one too. After that we went to the motor room. Not only was my girlfriend Mary there, but there was also another little boy our age! I can't remember his name, but we can just call him my "competition". We all sat in a circle and sang songs and rolled the ball back and forth. It was so great! That is what I will be doing at speech this summer...but only if I am walking. This not walking thing is really starting get in the way!

When we got home I took a long nap. Then I had nuggets for dinner and then me and Cooper played until it was time for bed. He is a pretty fun guy to have around now that he is mobile!

No comments: