Saturday, March 24, 2007

Me, Mommy, and Cooper went to a birthday party today and it was awesome!!! It was my friend Jack's party, he just turned three. It was really fun, it was a Cars(the movie) theme and I loved waving the little racing flags that his mom put out. There were also balloons everywhere, but the strings were too short so I couldn't reach them when I was on the floor. One really nice little boy kept handing me a balloon, but I liked watching it go up to the ceiling over and over so he got tired of handing it back to me...can't blame him. I love going to Jacks house, he has the best toys and between them and all the kids I didn't even try to stick my head out the doggie door this time! Jack is one of my favorite friends, he is always so nice to me. We were playing in the playroom and I heard him tell his mom how happy he was that I had come to his party! What a nice thing to say, I was pretty happy about it too. I had a great time, I did get a little nervous when they sang Happy Birthday, but I didn't cry. I was also really dissapointed that the pinata was full of candy, I hate candy!

That is pretty much all we did today. Couldn't go to Grandma Jan's because she is away visiting my cousin Zoe. Tommorow Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill are coming over and they are bringing Great Grandma Berta with them!!! She is gonna stay with us for a little while, I am so excited to see her!

No comments: