Monday, March 19, 2007

We had a busy day! My OT came over this morning. I haven't seen her for a long time and she was very impressed with my OTing! :) Cooper kept coming over and trying to take the toys we were working with away, he is such a goofball. My teacher was also supposed to come over today. She didn't though....me and Mommy waited and waited and she never showed :( So we ate lunch and took a quick nap. Well, Mommy napped, I just played in my crib. Then we got up and all went to Mommy's doctors appointment. It was fun even though I didn't get out of my stroller. I read a pamphlet about bone loss and smiled at everyone I saw.

When we finally got home I crashed and slept for the rest of the night. Daddy woke me up to feed me and give me a bath, but I didn't appreciate it one bit.

No comments: