Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mommy already told the story of my day with all the pictures and videos below, but I will give you a couple more highlights! This afternoon we went to the mall to meet my PT Lindalee cause we are in Annapolis right now and that is too far for her to drive. That meant that I had to get up earlier than usual from my nap, and well....it wasn't pretty. But I cheered up when we got in the car cause I figured we were going somewhere good. I was so happy to see Lindalee! We walked around the mall for a little while in my walker and then I got to crawl a little bit. I liked to crawl for a bit, then stop and sit there and look around. There is lots of great stuff to look at at the mall. At one point a man came by me and he had a walker just like mine, but bigger! I pointed right at him and said "aye", I was telling him he was doing a good job...he sure steered better than I do! After that we went to The Children's Place, they have a small play area so me and Lindalee played in there for a while. Then we said bye to Lindalee and went shopping. I got new shoes!!! Real Converse Hi-Tops this time! Mommy couldn't remember how the cool kids used to lace them though, so they aren't extra cool or anything.

No comments: