Thursday, March 15, 2007

We went to the mall today to meet with Lindalee again! It was really fun as usual. I did much better with my steering today too! Guess who was at the mall?? The Easter Bunny! He didn't have any kids with him when I walked by him so he kept waving at me. I stopped my walker and waved right back at him! Mommy was really impressed that I did that cause I was totally out of my element and I usually freeze up in those situations.

Usually I just window shop a little, but today I was in the mood to buy! First I went right up the the little stand in the middle that had lots of big necklaces and belt buckles, all blinged out of course. Lindalee thought I was looking at the Superman belt buckle, but no...I was totally checking out the initial necklaces that were big as my head and covered with diamonds (well fake diamonds anyway). I was really dissapointed though, they didn't have any Q's! Then I went into the teddy bear store and was checking everything out. Then I walked over to H&M but decided it wasn't my style.

I walked over to the bench and climbed right out of my walker and up onto it. I like to stand facing the back and look around. It was funny cause there was another bench backed right up to the one I was on and there were two tough looking guys sitting on it. Mommy and Lindalee looked nervous when I popped my head over right between them and started babbling. They were nice guys though, they just smiled at me and said hi!

It was quite an exciting outing to the mall!

No comments: