Sunday, March 04, 2007

I had a great weekend!

Yesterday was lots of fun. In the morning Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill took me to the playground and I had a great time. Then we went to Grandma Jan's house. She surprised me by giving me a TMX Elmo! I love it, Elmo is so cool, he giggles and rolls and shakes. I also got some new books and a pull toy that lights up. There wasn't even a special occasion, it was just cause Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don love me! How cool is that?

Then we went to the supermarket which is really fun. I never get to go with Mommy cause we have our groceries delievered. Then we went out to dinner at Boston Market, I decided I don't like Boston Market and wouldn't eat anything! Oh well.

Today we hung around the house and played. Grandma, Mommy, and Cooper are all sick! We had tacos for dinner and I really enjoyed them! The taco meat, cheese, and macaroni were all extra yummy! After dinner Grandma gave me a really fun bath!

No comments: