Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wow, I think this is the longest I have ever gone without updating my blog!! Sorry guys! Mommy has been really busy trying to get our new house ready so she hasn't had the energy to help me update.

Tommorow is a pretty special day though, so she thought she better blog it! Tommorow is my third birthday! It is hard to believe that it was only 3 years ago that I was taken from my comfy womb and placed into the yucky one also known as the NICU. It seems like forever ago. I have come such a long way from lying in that incubator with a tube up my nose. On Monday I will be starting school, three is going to be a big year for me.

Mom, I promise I will do my best to walk this year...really! I am also gonna try really hard to learn that other really important word (besides "eat"), "Mama". It is going to be such an exciting year for both of us, I can't wait!!!

No comments: